"Senta" makes me happy every time I see her. It is so different from our paper chains, it is simply unique.
Our paper pearl necklace "Senta" consists of fine, elongated pearls made of recycled paper, which are distributed over the length of the chain in several bundles of three pearls each. This is only available once with us. I also dare to say that this is real craftsmanship and craftsmanship at the same time.
In addition, it sparkles with its small, golden artificial pearls between the paper pearls. A real "ray chain".
Our Senta pearl necklace is currently available in the colors blue, brown, mixed colors, green, light tones, orange, pastel tones and red.
Why "Senta" makes you happy:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support the traditional handicraft in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper is secured by the lacquer and can get "wet", for example when it rains.
- The paper beads are approx. 2 cm long and 0.5 cm wide and in a bundle.
- Fitted with small artificial pearls between the paper pearls, which vary in color from chain to chain.
- The holder consists of a transparent, elastic / static nylon band, without a closure.
- The chain weighs approx. 23 grams and is approx. 55 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: The SENTA chain impresses with its fine craftsmanship and simply makes you happy.