A good friend once told me that her husband left his sunglasses on a boat trip to the water. Well, that's stupid! You bend down once to take a closer look at the crystal blue water with the colorful fish and hey presto, your glasses splash down into the water. Has this happened to you before?
Well, whether the glasses sit loosely or you belong to the clumsy fellow citizens who leave everything behind, we have exactly the solution for your, um, problem! With our glasses straps made of paper beads, you will be spared the whole thing in the future.
Your advantages: You won't lose glasses anymore, you save time looking for your glasses (they are now hanging around your neck) and you look really funky with them. A real point charge!
Oh, and a real and handmade upcycling product with recycled paper beads from Africa hangs on your glasses. I believe that this will not only save our oceans many glasses on the sea floor.
To the fast:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once".
- Glasses straps are decorated with different colored paper beads.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The pearls are approx. 0.3 cm wide and 0.5 cm long.
- The strap is made of black plastic with a leather look, approx. 64 cm long and at 7 grams ultra-light.
- The tape can get wet, for example when it rains.
- Paper bead production by refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines.
- Made in Germany by our craftsman Thea.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.