Hello friends of upcycling: Isn't it great what you can do with old paper? We thought so too. In addition to the beautiful paper jewelry, our craftsmen in Uganda have pulled a very charming piece of jewelry out of their sleeves: paper bowls - in 3 different sizes.
Here we introduce you to the largest of the paper bowls:
Our "Kireka" bowl is made of recycled paper and coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer. It is unbreakable and can be wiped off with a damp cloth. So perfect for serving delicacies such as cookies, Haribo, chocolate, nuts or whatever else gets between your teeth. Of course, you can also use the bowl for other practical purposes, e.g. B. for storing jewelry or odds and ends. And for the design lovers among us: It is wonderfully suitable as a stylish decoration.
The great thing is that you can still find the newspaper articles on some bowls, so go looking.
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once".
- Material: Recycled paper and transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- Colors and patterns are created solely through the recycled paper used.
- Production of refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines.
- Can be wiped off with a damp cloth due to the paintwork.
- Approx. 143 grams in weight and approx. 18 cm in diameter.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each bowl is handcrafted and unique, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.