Here it is, our paper pearl necklace "Pearls of Africa". It all started with her. We owe it to her that we exist today. On our countless Uganda trips we bought this necklace as souvenirs for friends and for ourselves. Until we die Emmanuel Group, got to know our craftsmen ...
This paper pearl necklace is the "classic" on Uganda's craft markets, the typical piece of jewelry from Uganda.
And we find it unique because it is unique: long, varied in the pearl shapes and in the way it is worn. You can wrap it several times if it is too long for you or you can make a knot, like in the 20s.
Uganda's classics in detail:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support the traditional handicraft in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper is secured by the lacquer and can get "wet", for example when it rains.
- The pearl sizes vary between small and large, round pearls.
- Fitted with small artificial pearls between the paper pearls, which vary in color from chain to chain.
- The holder consists of a transparent, elastic / static nylon band, without a closure.
- The chain weighs approx. 59 grams and is approx. 145 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Colours: Our Pearls of Africa pearl necklace is currently available in the colors blue, red, green, orange and purple.