Not sure whether big or small, long or short? Maybe the paper pearl necklace Mara is your thing then?
The "Mara" chain is clear and classic. It consists of medium-sized, round beads made from recycled paper. In addition, the chains are equipped with small artificial pearls, which vary in color from chain to chain.
We have them in the colors beige, blue, brown, dark colored, yellow, gray, green, light colored, purple, petrol and red.
Our suggestion: It goes well with jeans, blouses and business dresses.
What else you will like:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper beads are approx. 1.5 cm x 2 cm long and wide.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- Equipped with small artificial pearls between the paper pearls.
- The chain is made with transparent nylon ribbon, without a clasp.
- The chain weighs approx. 82 grams and is approx. 50 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: The MARA chain is simple and classic. It is located in the middle between our LUPITA and ACHOLI SHORTY pearl necklaces. Matching the chain, our MARA bracelet completes your look.