All good things are known to be 3. So our Maiduguri bracelet joins this series. In addition to the other two Maiduguri bracelets with clasp, we have another African highlight for you here.
What is so different you ask yourself now? This bracelet is drawn on an elastic nylon band. So just right for those of us who like things to be quick and practical and would like to do without a closure.
But the rest remains: This bracelet is full of colorful, happy, African pearls, including Glass beads, painted stone, coconut flakes, art flakes and amber beads. Pretty chic, isn't it?
To the fast:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!".
- Material: Glass beads, painted stone, coconut flakes, art flakes and amber beads.
- Suitable for every wrist diameter due to the elastic band.
- The pearls come from from Kenya, Ghana and Uganda.
- Approx. 23 grams weight.
- The bracelet is made by our artisan Eunice in Uganda.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.