Can it be small and fine? How about our paper pearl necklace "La Petite Malaika".
As the name suggests, this piece of jewelery captivates with its filigree, small pearls made from recycled paper and small artificial pearls. The paper beads are approx. 1 cm x 0.5 cm long and wide. Super cute right? The small Malaika is particularly popular with our customers who wear little or no jewelry. But because it is so fine and light, it quickly finds new customers.
Similar to its big sister "Acholi Malaika paper pearl necklace", our little Malaika is available in many different colors and can alternatively be worn as a bracelet.
Our Petite Malaika pearl necklace is currently available in the colors blue, brown, colored, dark colored, dark tones, yellow, green, light tones, light colored, purple, orange, pink, red and in zebra pattern.
Why you could be the next customer:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper beads are approx. 1 cm x 0.5 cm long and wide.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The holder consists either of a transparent, elastic nylon band, without a closure.
- The chain is simply pulled over the head.
- The chain weighs approx. 15 grams and is approx. 50 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: The La Petite Malaika chain is small, slim, fine and subtle. It is popular as a necklace on men, women and children and / or as a multi-row, wrapped bracelet. Matching the chain, our Acholi bracelet complements the pearl look.