Do you know what "Mzungu" means? We didn't know that before we went looking for chimpanzees in the African rainforest. Our jeep was very dirty from the red, dusty, African earth. Someone had written "Mzungu in the dusk" on the back window of our jeep, which means "white in the fog".
We almost always have an exciting story to tell about our products. Our paper pearl necklace "Muzungo Long" reminds us of this adventure in Uganda. And every time we wear it, it automatically brings a smile to our faces.
What story will you experience with your Muzungo Long?
Our story details for you:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support the traditional handicraft in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper is secured by the lacquer and can get "wet", for example when it rains.
- The pearl sizes vary between small and large, round pearls and pearls in cylinder shape.
- The paper beads are between 1 cm x 1 cm and 1.5 cm x 2 cm long and wide.
- Fitted with small artificial pearls between the paper pearls, which vary in color from chain to chain.
- The holder consists of a transparent, elastic nylon band, without a closure.
- The chain weighs approx. 88 grams and is approx. 88 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: The Muzungo Long necklace is long and playful and fun to wear. It looks chic, whether with jeans, a blouse or a dress. Our Muzungo Long pearl necklace is currently available in the colors beige, blue, brown, mixed colors, dark tones, green, light tones, purple, pink, red.