Because I'm happy ...Here the title says it all - namely with our creole earrings with paper pearls "Happy Madiba".
The hip earrings bring a lot of movement into play and the only thing we can think of is "to be noticed".
So if you like it as lively as we do, are an earring fanatic and love to attract attention, you've come to the right place: Our sustainably hand-made unique pieces should then fall on your ears as quickly as possible, namely be noticed!
The earrings are currently available in the colors blue, dark colored, green, light colored, purple and red.
Everything at a glance:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once."
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- The pearls are elongated and tied with small metal pins.
- The pearl size varies from 2 - 2.5 cm.
- Approx. 18 grams weight.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the earrings can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- The number of artificial and paper beads can vary from pair to pair.
- Each earring is handmade, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
Please note: There is no guarantee to what extent the earring hooks are nickel-free, as all materials are sourced locally in Uganda.
These earrings will definitely cause a stir, with every outfit!