Do you like it colorful & gaudy? Then we have just the right piece of jewelry for you. Our motley, African pearl necklace is an absolute eye-catcher. It has many colorful paper beads in different sizes. It is long and can therefore be worn in different ways. Whether double, with a knot or completely long, you decide! And the best? It's super light and can take raindrops. Because the recycled paper is sealed with a secure clear varnish.
With this "Africa hippie piece" your personal African happiness comes to your home and you will attract many looks.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- The holder consists of a transparent nylon tape.
- The chain is approx. 145 cm long and weighs 47 grams.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- Each chain is handmade and unique, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Our KATOGO AFRICA chain is rightly called a hippie chain. With her brightly colored pearls she adorns every outfit, whether summer or autumn look. It makes you happy and goes with everything.