Africa, oh Africa. You are so colorful, diverse and unique. Anyone who has ever been to Africa knows what we are talking about.
Big words are not needed here: our Maiduguri chain speaks for itself.
It pays homage to Africa: an explosive mixture of blue, green, red, white ... so many colored glass beads, put together in a beautiful arrangement.
A touch of Africa on your cleavage. And you can combine them very easily with chic work clothes or in a casual outfit. It can be used individually, is eye-catching and sets accents.
And if you want a bracelet to go with the chain, you will definitely like our Maiduguri bracelets.
To the fast:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!".
- Material: Glass beads, painted stone, coconut flakes, art flakes and amber beads.
- The pearls come from from Kenya, Ghana and Uganda.
- Approx. 49 grams in weight and approx. 48 cm in length.
- The necklace is made by our craftsman Eunice in Uganda.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.