The classic among our paper pearl necklaces. Not too big and not too small, not too long and not too short: This is our paper pearl necklace "Acholi Shorty".
This piece of jewelry fits on your shift dress, your blouse, your T-shirt. Your look changes with each style, but the chain stays the same. "One for all", so to speak. Is not that great?
Our ACHOLI SHORTY pearl necklace is currently available in the colors blue, brown, mixed colors, dark tones, yellow, gray, green, light tones and red.
Our classic at a glance:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- The necklace is decorated with medium-sized beads made from recycled paper and small artificial pearls.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The paper beads are approx. 1.5 cm x 2 cm long and wide.
- The holder consists of a transparent, elastic nylon band, without a closure.
- The chain is simply pulled over the head.
- The chain weighs approx. 12 grams and is approx. 70 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: The chain looks very simple and chic due to the subtle pearl size. Our Africa 1 Row bracelet goes with it.