Pretty and sugar-sweet pearl earrings with a paper pearl made from recycled paper, handcrafted by Craftsmen: inside are made in Uganda. Each pair is custom-made and has a unique look.
At a glance:
- Pearls made from recycled paper that comes from leftover print products from Kampala, Uganda.
- Made by hand by 60 craftsmen: inside in Uganda.
- Materials: recycled paper, stainless steel earring hooks, artificial pearls, lacquer.
- Each paper bead is sealed with a skin-friendly, transparent varnish that protects against moisture.
- The earrings weigh approx. 5 grams and vary in length between 3-6 cm.
- The color categories are rough color variants.
- 30 days return policy.
- Your order will be packaged as a gift.
Please note: There is no guarantee to what extent the earring hooks are nickel-free, as all materials are sourced locally in Uganda.