Our adorable pearl earrings made from two paper pearls "Happy Africa" are among our favorites. How so? Because they are so small and delicate, ultra-light that you hardly notice them and look pretty chic.
The earrings are a pretty eye-catcher in leisure and at work. Our earrings are currently available in the colors blue, dark colored, dark tones, yellow, green, light colored and red.
What else we think is great:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once."
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- The pearls are tied with small metal pins.
- The pearl size varies from 1-2 cm.
- Approx. 5 grams weight.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the earrings can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each earring is handmade, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
Please note: There is no guarantee to what extent the earring hooks are nickel-free, as all materials are sourced locally in Uganda.