Jewelry and decoration are not your thing, but do you think upcycling is great and always buy fair trade products?
How about our absolutely cute and practical accessory: our "Kumasi" key ring made of paper beads?
This key ring is an absolute upcycling and zero waste product: It is made by our craftsman Thea in Germany with leftover paper beads or partly defective paper products. The paper beads are made in Uganda by our craftsmen.
Whether as a car key, front door key or as a decorative tag on the bag - we think it's great! Plus, it's so comfortable to hold.
The accessory is currently available in the colors blue, colored, purple, green and red.
Everything at a glance:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once."
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- The pearl size varies from 1.5-2 cm in diameter.
- Round metal clasp.
- Approx. 18 cm longer and 15 grams in weight.
- The pendant is tied with a transparent nylon ribbon.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the earrings can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each earring is handmade, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.