What do we like about our little paper plate? He's just so cute and practical.
And because we like it so cute and practical, it is in our house on the chest of drawers, filled with keys, coins or business cards.
This is just a scenario from our everyday life. Whether in the hallway, in the living room or in the kitchen, the small round paper plates accompany us everywhere in the house and bring a good mood.
What if the plate accidentally falls off? No problem. After all, it's made of recycled paper and coated with a transparent, skin-friendly varnish. Nothing knocks him over so quickly.
A "must-have" in every household.
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once".
- Material: Recycled paper and transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- Colors and patterns are created solely through the recycled paper used.
- Production of refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines.
- Can be wiped off with a damp cloth due to the paintwork.
- Approx. 167 grams in weight and approx. 12-21 cm in diameter.
- Each tray is handmade and unique, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- Product test passed successfully by throwing Frisbee.