You are expecting guests and would like to festively set the table? You would like to spend a cosy afternoon with tea and cookies? You want to put your keys and your small change on a fancy tray? And all this with a view to a sustainable lifestyle?
Nothing easier than that! With our large paper tray/paper plate Kampala you can do it in no time at all! Our beautiful paper trays are perfect for your individual and personal expression in your home. You can use them for many different purposes, whether as a saucer for the festive table, as a tray for your afternoon or simply as a colorful spot of color on your dining table.
The great thing about them is that they are super light, unbreakable and unique, because each one is handmade by our craftsmen in Uganda.
- I am a handmade one-of-a-kind: "I only exist once".
- Material: Recycled paper and transparent, skin-friendly varnish.
- Colors and patterns are created solely by the recycled paper used.
- Production of refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines.
- Can be wiped with a damp cloth because of the lacquer.
- Approx. 345 grams weight and approx. 28-32 cm diameter.
- The color categories are rough color variations, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but can also contain other colors.
- Each tray is handmade and unique, therefore machine perfection is not possible.
- The ordered product may differ from the picture.
- Product test by Frisbee throwing successfully passed.