An absolute highlight in our assortment is our paper bead chain "Songky cloth". Why?
This extraordinary necklace is adorned with large beads made of recycled paper and wrapped with an African fabric band around each paper bead, which serves as a clasp at the ends.
A small, but great masterpiece of African craftsmanship and authenticity. But not "everybody's" thing, we know that from experience.
Whose thing is this? For jewelry enthusiasts who are open for individuality and something new, who are different and like to show off different jewelry.
Our Songky Cloth bead necklace is currently available in beige, blue, brown, colorful mixed, yellow, gray, green, light tones, purple, orange, red.
Our African masterpiece in detail:
- I am a handmade unicum: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support the traditional crafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper is secured by the lacquer, so the chain including the fabric tape can get wet, e.g. in the rain.
- The paper beads have a diameter of approx. 2 cm.
- Each individual bead is wrapped halfway around the fabric band and held together with a transparent nylon band.
- The fabric ribbon ends serve as a closure, which is individually bound to the desired length to form a loop.
- The chain weighs about 55 grams and is about 85 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variations, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but can also contain other colors.
- Handmade, machine perfection is not to be expected.
- The ordered product may deviate from the illustration.
Conclusion: The Songky Cloth bead necklace is our very personal highlight in our individual and unique paper jewelry collection. It can be worn as a necklace or as a pretty accessory (e.g. on a bag, trousers, in your hair etc.).