Small but nice. This is how our little paper bowl "Njinja" comes from. It is one of 3 paper bowls that our craftsmen make by hand in Uganda.
We are particularly fond of it because it lies so nicely in the hand, it fits everywhere, you can fill lots of beautiful things with it, e.g. B. delicious Christmas cookies (Hmm delicious!) And it just won't break if it falls down. And it's so ultra-light - just great.
(If this description doesn't knock you off your feet now, then we don't know what to do ... :))
Oh, so: Our "Njinja" bowl is made of recycled paper and coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer. It is unbreakable and can be wiped off with a damp cloth. So it's perfect for serving, like the Christmas cookies mentioned above or whatever else gets between your teeth. Of course, you can also use the bowl for other practical purposes, e.g. B. for storing jewelry or odds and ends. And for the design lovers among us: It is wonderfully suitable as a stylish decoration.
The great thing is that you can still find the newspaper articles on some bowls, so go looking.
Our bowl NJINJA is currently available in the colors blue, dark colored, yellow, green, light colored, light tones, purple, pink and red.
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once".
- Material: Recycled paper and transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- Colors and patterns are created solely through the recycled paper used.
- Production of refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines.
- Can be wiped off with a damp cloth due to the paintwork.
- Approx. 96 grams in weight and approx. 12 cm in diameter.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each bowl is handcrafted and unique, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.