If it should be a little bigger, but not too big, then our medium-sized "Kitgum" paper bowl should be. There is not much more to say here, except that it is just as great as our two other bowls, just the compromise between small and large, with a diameter of approx. 15 cm.
Otherwise it can do exactly the same thing that the other two bowls can do: make you happy by filling them with beautiful things :) You decide what that should be.
Our suggestions: Delicious nibbles, odds and ends for the bathroom, such as small perfume bottles, soaps, lipsticks, pieces of jewelry (from us of course;)), or screws for the craftsmen among us.
Our Kitgum bowl is currently available in the colors blue, dark colored, green, light colored, light tones, purple, mint tones and red.
Quick facts on the shell:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once".
- Material: Recycled paper and transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- Colors and patterns are created solely through the recycled paper used.
- Production of refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines.
- Can be wiped off with a damp cloth due to the paintwork.
- Approx. 123 grams in weight and approx. 15 cm in diameter.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each bowl is handcrafted and unique, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.