Reggae fans watch out! Even if it's not always festival season, our paper pearl necklace in the typical reggae colors ensures a good atmosphere.
We have reggae chains for you in 2 different lengths: Both chains are made of beads made from recycled paper. There are 4 small and 4 elongated paper beads alternating. In between, small artificial pearls adorn the chains, which vary in color from chain to chain. The pearl colors consist of the typical reggae colors, yeah.
Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer and tied with a transparent nylon ribbon. It is light and comfortable to wear. It can be wrapped twice or tied with a knot. That means, if it rains at the festival, you should stand in the middle of the puddle and splash around.
What we love about our reggae chains:
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- The holder consists of a transparent nylon tape.
- The long chain is approx. 145 cm and the short one 80 cm.
- The chains weigh on average approx. 47 grams.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- Each chain is handmade and unique, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: Whether at the festival in the open air or at your own festival at home, our reggae chains are eye-catchers for your outfit. Our short version is also available as a chain or bracelet.