Between large and small is medium - our medium-sized paper tray Kampala.
Just as beautiful, cute and practical as the two siblings, it joins the row.
What is it good for? You can use it as a coaster, as a decorative accessory, for serving sweets or as a wall decoration to hang up. Or you juggle it on your head. The uses are varied and the main thing is that it brings you joy and a smile on your face.
At least for us, the medium-sized tray brings great joy into the house. So colorful, unique and individual, and at the same time sustainable and made by hand.
You can't decide on a size and order all three :)
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once".
- Material: Recycled paper and transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- Colors and patterns are created solely through the recycled paper used.
- Production of refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines.
- Can be wiped off with a damp cloth due to the paintwork.
- Approx. 204 grams in weight and approx. 22-27 cm in diameter.
- Each tray is handmade and unique, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- Product test passed successfully by throwing Frisbee.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.