Do you like to wear earrings and do you like it subtle and simple, but also a little exotic? At the same time, do you look to sustainability and fair products?
Then your search is now over: Our paper pearl earring "Happy Lupita" is your piece of jewelry. These earrings consist of a single, elongated paper bead, are ultra-light and can get wet, for example in the rain. And you also support fair trade because each of our pieces is a handmade upcycling product from Africa.
Our earrings are currently available in the colors blue, dark colored, yellow, green, light colored, purple and red.
What we love about "Happy Lupita":
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once."
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- The pearls are tied with small metal pins.
- The pearl size varies from 3 - 3.5 cm in length and 1 cm in width.
- Approx. 4 grams weight.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the earrings can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each earring is handmade, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
Please note: There is no guarantee to what extent the earring hooks are nickel-free, as all materials are sourced locally in Uganda.
The earrings are a pretty eye-catcher in leisure and at work.