Don't you like pearls on your wrist? No problem! How about our paper bangle "Miriam Makeba"?
The bracelet is handmade from sturdy recycled paper and sealed with a protective layer of lacquer. The diameter and width differ for each bracelet. These splendid specimens are also made by our craftsmen in Uganda.
We find an absolutely sophisticated accessory.
Everything at a glance:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once."
- Each paper bangle is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- Approx. 15 grams weight.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the bracelet can get wet, for example when it rains.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each bangle is handcrafted, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- Since each piece is unique, the diameter and width of each bracelet differ.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.