We named our Maasai necklace after the Masai Mara in Kenya. As varied as this beautiful savannah is - our paper pearl necklace Masai is just as varied.
Because the Massai chain impresses with its small and large, round pearls made of recycled paper alternating and shiny colors (currently in blue, red, green, colored, dark, light, purple, orange and pink).
Anyone who sets accents in their jewelry look will no longer let this piece of jewelry out of their hands or from the cleavage.
What makes our Maasai varied:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The small paper beads are approx. 1 x 1.5 cm, and the large paper beads approx. 2 x 2.5 cm long and wide.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The holder consists of a transparent, elastic nylon band, without a closure.
- The chain is simply pulled over the head.
- The chain weighs approx. 55 grams and is approx. 56 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: The Maasai chain focuses on accents. With its differently sized paper pearls, it brings movement into play and creates a very individual look. It also goes well with a casual outfit such as jeans and a blouse as well as with a business dress.