How about sparkling pearls in African tones around your wrist today? Plus with a cute little pendant as a visual highlight. Your thing exactly?
That's our pleasure! Because then we have exactly met your taste. Similar to our three-row Maiduguri bracelet, our Maiduguri bracelet with clasp is so individually decorated with colorful, African pearls, just one size simpler.
The bracelet consists of different pearls, including Glass beads, painted stone, coconut flakes, art flakes and amber beads and an animal tag (including elephant, ladybird) on the clasp. The holder is made of transparent nylon tape and the metal clasp is adjustable in size.
To the fast:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!".
- Material: Glass beads, painted stone, coconut flakes, art flakes and amber beads.
- Optical highlight: small animal tag on the clasp.
- Size-adjustable closure.
- The pearls come from from Kenya, Ghana and Uganda.
- Approx. 24 grams in weight and 20 cm in length.
- The bracelet is made by our artisan Eunice in Uganda.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.