How about a bracelet that makes you stand out from the crowd? A bracelet that is as individual and unique as you are? That would be nice, you say to yourself?
Our three-row Maiduguri bracelet is just that: unusual and individual!
The bracelet is equipped with colorful and individual pearls, three times. It consists of three strands with different pearls, including Glass beads, painted stone, coconut flakes, art flakes and amber beads. The bracket is made of clear nylon tape. The visual highlight is the small animal tag at the end of the lock.
This bracelet tends to be suitable for narrow wrists.
To the fast:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!".
- Material: Glass beads, painted stone, coconut flakes, art flakes and amber beads.
- Optical highlight: small animal tag on the clasp.
- The pearls come from from Kenya, Ghana and Uganda.
- Approx. 24 grams in weight and 19 cm in length.
- Tends to be suitable for narrow wrists.
- The bracelet is made by our artisan Eunice in Uganda.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.