Have you already noticed that we only sell unique items and that no two pieces of jewelery are the same? Would you have noticed that our pearls are made from 100% recycled paper, wouldn't we have described it?
Every time I hold the paper pearl necklace Lupita in my hands, I am amazed anew. Such a great handicraft from Africa that weighs nothing and is beautifully worked up, can't I just wrap it around my neck? Yes, you can.
The chain can be worn wonderfully on dresses, blouses, turtlenecks, T-shirts ... Thanks to the elastic nylon band, there is no need for a clasp and the paper pearls decorate your cleavage in no time. I don't think any more words are needed ...
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper beads are approx. 2.5 cm x 2 cm long and wide.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- Equipped with small artificial pearls between the paper pearls.
- The chain is made with transparent nylon ribbon, without a clasp.
- The chain weighs approx. 103 grams and is approx. 48 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: Our Lupita is one of our classics, together with our paper pearl bracelet Africa 1 Row. They are currently available in the colors blue, multicolored plain colors, brown, dark colored, green, light colored, red, dark and light tones.