"I fell in love with your necklace.", "Where did you get it from?" or "Wow, how beautiful is that?". Sounds good? We think so too.
We think that our stylish pearl necklace with paper pearls "Little Sister Act" is perfect as it is. Unique in design, chic and somehow unusual, absolutely not mainstream.
The necklace consists of several strands (usually 5) and is adorned with fine, round and elongated white pearls made from recycled paper. In addition, the chains are equipped with small artificial pearls, which vary in color from chain to chain.
Our Little Sister Act pearl necklace is currently available in the colors blue, mixed colors, dark tones, green, light tones, orange, petrol and pink.
What else you should know:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper beads are approx. 1 cm x 1 cm long and wide.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The chain strands are made with transparent nylon tape.
- The bracket consists of an easy-to-use metal lock.
- The chain weighs approx. 50 grams and is approx. 60 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: For a stylish and extravagant appearance, our LITTLE SISTER ACT is just the thing - because it definitely attracts attention. Another highlight, with a few turns of the chain, it gets a different look and can even be slightly shortened in length.