Jewelry can never be flashy enough? Do you love to set accents? And do you think it's great to be asked about your unusual accessories?
How about our pompous looking paper pearl necklace "Katogo Flower"?
This chain consists of very large, round beads made of recycled paper and is equipped with small artificial beads between the paper beads, which vary in color from chain to chain. And when we say big, we also mean big: The paper beads are approx. 2.5 cm x 2 cm long and wide! That means this chain is a real eye magnet.
Our Katogo Flower pearl necklace is currently available in the colors blue, brown, multicolored, dark tones, yellow, gray, green, light tones, purple, orange and red.
Why else you will attract everyone's attention:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The paper beads are approx. 2.5 cm x 2 cm long and wide.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The holder consists either of a transparent, elastic nylon band, without a closure or a static band with a closure.
- The chain is simply pulled over the head.
- The chain weighs approx. 107 grams and is approx. 82 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Conclusion: The KATOGO FLOWER chain is an absolute eye-catcher and immediately attracts everyone's attention. It goes well with jeans, blouses and hippie dresses. Matching the chain, our MARA bracelet complements the pearl look.