Those who like it elegant will find their happiness with our paper pearl necklace "Jarara".
Our jarara consists of small as well as larger, disc-shaped beads made of recycled paper and is adorned with sparkling, small artificial pearls. It looks noble and elegant.
The special thing about it: Like all of our pieces of jewelry, it is made of paper, i.e. light, and on your cleavage in no time at all, as it has an elastic nylon strap without a fastener.
Our Jarara pearl necklace is currently available in beige, blue, bordeaux, mixed colors, single colors, dark tones, yellow, gray, green, orange, petrol, pink and red.
Are you telling yourself a dream now? Then read on.
The dream continues:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the craftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- The small paper beads are approx. 1 x 1.5 cm long and wide and the large paper beads are approx. 1.5 x 2.5 cm long and wide.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The holder consists of a transparent, elastic nylon band, without a closure.
- The chain is simply pulled over the head.
- The chain weighs approx. 44 grams and is approx. 58 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Handmade, mechanical perfection is to be expected.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Our style suggestion: The JARARA necklace is chic and elegant. With its differently sized paper pearls, it looks subtle and classic. In addition, we suggest our paper pearl earrings "Happy Africa".