We all know Casablanca, don't we? At the latest from the movie scene with sexy Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. We literally melt away when they say, "Look me in the eye, little one." Don't we all wish the same thing in the moment? A person who turns on us and takes the stars from the sky?
Unfortunately, we can't do that to get the stars out of the sky. But we can hang a whole range of sparkling pearls around your neck - with our wonderful, African necklace "Casablanca", with which you will definitely attract everyone's attention.
If you are the type of person who likes to dress extravagantly and want to make an "African" statement, Casablanca will not disappoint. Casablanca consists of large pearls such as glass beads, painted glass beads and amber beads in warm shades of bordeaux and orange. It is operated via a simple brass lock.
To the fast:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!".
- Opulent necklace made of large pearls such as amber, glass pearls, painted glass pearls.
- Easy to use brass lock.
- Approx. 2 kg weight.
- The necklace is made by our craftsman Eunice in Uganda.
- The pearls come from from Kenya, Ghana and Uganda.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.