We have received new goods: including our newest product, the GULU decorative mug. It was developed together with our producers. Our trips to Africa are good for that. And he can be seen, right?
Each decorative mug is unique in its own way, as each one is made by hand using the existing waste paper from local printers. That is why cups are different in shape, size and color combination. Is not that great?
What can you use it for? For example as a decorative cup for snacks such as pretzel sticks, as a pen holder to store pens, as a home to hide little Santa Clauses or as a napkin holder. Maybe you can think of other great ideas.
What makes GULU unique:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once".
- Material: Recycled paper and transparent, skin-friendly lacquer.
- Colors and patterns are created solely through the recycled paper used.
- Production of refugee women in Uganda without the use of machines, therefore machine perfection is to be avoided.
- Can be wiped off with a damp cloth due to the paintwork.
- Large cups approx. 130 grams in weight and between 12-14 cm in height.
- Small cups approx. 110 grams in weight and between 9-12 cm in height.
- The diameter of each cup varies by approx. 11 cm.
- The product ordered will differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
Don't forget: the cup can fall down, nothing will break here :)