"Little Miriam Makeba" is the "slender" version of Miriam Makeba and is beautiful. I.e. the bangle is approx. 3 cm wide.
The bracelet is handmade from sturdy recycled paper and sealed with a protective layer of transparent lacquer. Diameter and width differ per bangle and tend to be suitable for wide wrists. These magnificent specimens are also made by our craftsmen in Uganda.
An absolutely sophisticated accessory, we think.
Everything at a glance:
- I am a handmade unicum: "There is only one of me."
- Made by 60 artisans in Uganda.
- Recycled paper from old printing stock in Uganda.
- Each paper bangle is covered with a transparent, skin-friendly clear varnish and protects against moisture.
- Weight approx. 26 grams & diameter approx. 7-8 cm.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i.e. the desired product mostly contains the desired color, but can also contain other colors.
- Each bangle is handmade, differs in diameter and width, please refrain from machine perfection.
- The ordered product will differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
- €3.90 shipping costs throughout Germany.
- From 39€ free shipping in Germany.
- 2-5 working days delivery time.
- Climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen.
- 30 days return guarantee.
- Your order comes as a gift :)