Our customers, who wear delicate and subtle jewelry, particularly like this sweet piece of jewelry. Exactly, both women and men of all ages, not to mention the children!
Because our paper pearl necklace Acholi Malaika is adorned with particularly filigree and small pearls made from recycled paper and small artificial pearls. This means that it does not appear bulky, but lies discreetly on the cleavage. And if you also like arm jewelry, you can also use it as a multi-row bracelet - 2 in 1, so to speak.
Our Acholi Malaika pearl necklace is currently available in the colors blue, brown, dark colored, yellow, green, light colored, light tones, purple, orange, pink, red and in a zebra pattern.
But that's not all!
Why we still think it's great:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once!"
- With your purchase you support the traditional handicrafts in Uganda, the income of the handicraftsmen and our sustainable project.
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the chain can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The paper beads are approx. 1 cm x 0.5 cm long and wide.
- Equipped with small artificial pearls between the paper pearls.
- The holder consists of a transparent, elastic nylon band.
- The chain weighs approx. 18 grams and is approx. 80 cm long.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i. H. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each chain is handmade, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
Our tip: To match the chain, our ACHOLI bracelet complements the pearl look.