"Mara, oh Mara". We love our Mara bracelet. It's so beautifully opulent and eye-catching with its large and round paper beads. Just the thing to show off our African paper pearls.
And just right for those who like it big and lush.
Our striking, beautiful bracelet Mara is currently available in the colors blue, brown, mixed colors, dark tones, green, light tones, purple, orange, petrol and red.
Everything at a glance:
- I am a handmade unique item: "I only exist once."
- Each paper bead is coated with a transparent, skin-friendly clear lacquer.
- Pearl width between 1.5 - 2 cm.
- The holder consists of an elastic, transparent band.
- Approx. 20-40 grams in weight.
- The paper is secured by the varnish, so the bracelet can get wet, e.g. when it rains.
- The color categories are rough color variants, i.e. the desired product contains mostly the desired color, but may contain other colors as well.
- Each bracelet is handmade, so machine perfection is to be avoided.
- The product ordered may differ from the picture.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
Our tip: If you like jewelry ensembles, the Mara bracelet can be wonderfully combined with our paper pearl necklaces Lupita and Katogo Flower.