"A dream in pink!" Wow, if that's not the best. Do you dare to carry a bag made of shiny pink paper pearls? We do! That's why we grabbed this rare piece of jewelry and added it to our range.
This unique, hand-made product is available from us for the first time. We work here with the non-profit partner organization NOHO Associates in Uganda, which manufactures the bags. And we can't get the glow out of our eyes at all.
In contrast to the handbag with the colorful paper pearls, our pink dream also has a shoulder strap. For those who like to wear it loosely over their shoulder.
Our clutch at a glance:
- Handcrafted paper bead bag.
- I am unique: "I only exist once!".
- Consists of elongated pink paper beads.
- Adorned with small golden artificial pearls.
- The pearls are connected to each other by a transparent nylon ribbon.
- The inside is sewn with African fabric.
- Sturdy zipper in black.
- Approx. 325 grams without content.
- Approx. 23 cm long, 12.5 cm high and 3 cm wide (in depth).
- The pearls are sealed with a layer of lacquer, i.e. the bag is basically protected from moisture.
- The shoulder strap is 126 cm long.
- If used carefully, it will last a lifetime.
- With your purchase you support NOHO Associates.