You can't decorate your home more uniquely: With the curtain made of colorful beads made of African recycled paper, you will attract everyone's attention and keep flies away. What more do you want? A product that is sustainable, unique, handmade, recycled...
- I am a handmade unique.
- Bead Making by Refugees Emmanuel Group handmade in Uganda.
- Creation of the great curtain of refugees of Emmanuel Group handmade in Uganda.
- Production of the 2 narrow curtains in Germany by our craftswoman Thea by hand.
- Material: recycled paper from old print products, transparent, skin-friendly varnish that protects against moisture; Jute fabric for hanging.
- Narrow curtains: Approx. 1.8 kg weight, approx. 1.92 m length, approx. 29 cm width. 10 cm length of jute fabric, approx. 6 cm hole size.
- Large curtain: Approx. 5.5 kg weight, approx. 1.83 m length, approx. 1.30 m width, 14 cm length of plaid fabric, approx. 10 cm hole size.
- With your purchase you support our sustainable project.
- Free shipping in germany.
- 2-5 working days delivery time.
- Climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen.
- 30 days return guarantee.